Try this fun and easy craft to personalize your room
Step 1: Gather your materials
- Purchase a wooden letter that represents your name, and a super cute picture holder.
- Find printed paper, glue, charms, gem stickers, fabric, or ribbon, silk flowers, and anything and everything you can think of to decorate!
Step 2: Prepare your items
- Remove any tags and place items on a table, laying them out in front of you so you can see all the pieces. This will help you to be creative.
- Tear paper and glue the paper to the surface of your letter, making sure there are no spaces in between.
Step 3: Decorate
- Place items on your letter and move them around until it looks beautiful!
- Glue the items down, keep your letter flat and do not touch it for at least two hours so it can dry.
- Prop your letter onto its stand and place it on a shelf in your room.